Jump beta Sport
The “big brother”
With the Jump beta we have developed a further aid with which a highly individual wheelchair treatment can take place. Jump beta Sport guarantees a precise adjustment to the user – far from a standard treatment.
Customized individually to fit your measurements and needs.
- Jump beta DLS is a foldable activity wheelchair for adolescents and adults from a seat width of 28 cm.
- Jump beta DLS continues a mobilization initiated in early childhood up to a high adult age.
- Jump beta DLS is the versatile follow-up model of the smaller Jump alpha and even exceeds its enormous range of option
- Jump beta DLS is a real champion of variety for therapeutic use
- German Aid Index :18.50.03.1084 (Sport-Version)
The individual setting of the ideal gripping point as well as the activeness occurs over the camber and the wheel position. Furthermore, the foot plate can be adjusted in all directions very precisely to the measurements of the user. We have put a lot of effort into the easy handling of each component by the user as well as the adjustments made by the rehab technician. With our modular assembly system it is not a problem to change, replace, or build on.
Jump beta Sport is a durable and versatile wheelchair. Its foldable frame with double cross braces is best suitable for strain from adolescents and adults. When folded it has small packing measures and can be placed into almost any vehicle trunk. Active users have the best requirements for a life full of activities and are mobile for work and free time…
If one wants to keep up in our global world then they must be mobile. A foldable wheelchair that can become a small, compact package and additionally supports all therapeutic goals is such an aid. It doesn’t matter if for the daily drive to school, work or on vacation.. That is why all Jumps are foldable and have a wide range of equipment.
|Technical Details||Jump beta Sport|
|seat width||30 – 50 cm|
|seat depth||34 – 54 cm (+ 4 cm)|
|back height||25 – 50 cm|
|weight capacity||120 kg|
|wheel size||22″ – 26″|
|caster size||4″, 5″, 5,5″, 6″, 7″|
- building and strengthening of sensory perception
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of the complete muscular tone
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of (auto-)mobility
- stabilization and redressement of the pelvis-trunk-area (positioning)
- skeletal stabilization and strengthening of the vertebral column
- long-term and constant care at dysfunctions or insufficiency of the lower extremities
- stimulation and stabilization of metabolism and cardio-vascular-system
- permanent use with frequently changing range of activity/field of activity (foldable for transport)
- participation in social environment (inclusion)
- (infantile) cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- all types of paresis
- all types of plegia
- multiple sclerosis
- all types of myasthenia (atrophy and dystrophy)
- rheumatic diseases
- foldable aluminum frame, straight or abducted
- closed Sport-frame
- all frames available in XL version
- seat and back cover
- standard wheels or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each with quick-release axles, pneumatic or flat-free tyres
- many different finish alternatives: shiny, metallic, coarse structured or dormant
- caster wheels with aluminum fork in many different versions
Further equipment components
- firm seat plate SeatFix
- anatomically formed seat and back cushions
- back angle adjustable in intervals up to 40° or with a gas pressure spring up to 30°
- firm curved back plate in different sizes and shapes
- different leg supports adjustable in height, depth and angle or hinged outwards (for Sport frame)
- different side guards and arm pads, also foldable
- push handles or bars adjustable in height and angle
- different brake systems, e.g. bowden cable brake, drum brake etc.
- reverse gear stop
- different positioning aids (head rests, abduction wedges and truss pads)
- therapy tables in different sizes and materials
- single-hand controls (single-hand steering, double handrim)
- handrim covers
- more than 250 spoke cover designs
- special tyres and much more
Any desired option missing?
Have a look at the order forms for even more options, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need a customized solution!