Tiltable standing device – Boogie Swing
The standing device Boogie Swing supports the users to take on an upright position and to keep it with their own strength. Boogie Swing guarantees the user to take part in the benefits of standing. Unlike the Boogie Fix, the centre column on the Boogie Swing can be adjusted steplessly with a gas pressure spring up to 30° forward. Thanks to its tilting angle a switch from active and passive phases is possible and with this, a relief for the joints or the muscles and stabilising the users circulation is made possible.
- Boogie Swing is a stationary standing device for children and adolescents from 80 cm up to 150 cm user height.
- Individually manufactured according to your measurements and needs.
- The centre column on the Boogie Swing can be adjusted steplessly with a gas pressure spring up to 30° forward.
- The Boogie Swing has many, individually adjustable body positioning aids.
- All support functions incl. the foot plate can be set in precise steps or even steplessly in 3 dimensions.
- With the 3D-foot plates Talipes equinus can be compensated
- The Boogie Swing is the “brother” of our standing device Boogie Fix, which centre column cannot be adjusted forward.
- The Boogie concept supports the therapeutic concept of (early) mobility in an upright pose.
The standing device Boogie Swing supports the users to take on an upright position and to keep it with their own strength. The easy handling of the stationary standing device simplifies the use for all relevant therapy forms. Thanks to the easy and individual setting of the truss pads and foot plates an upright position can be made possible, which comes very close to natural standing. Boogie Swing guarantees an upright positioning which allow the user to take part in the benefits of standing.
While developing the Boogie Swing, easy handling and setting for the therapists was important to us. The tilt can be adjusted in angle steplessly with a gas pressure spring from 0° to 30° and through the easy and individual setting of the truss pads and foot plates you can react to each necessary therapy form. The Boogie Swing helps its users to form a positive attitude through stationary standing.
Our stationary standing devices Boogie Swing and Boogie Fix are available in 3 sizes for user heights from 80 cm up to 150 cm. So the Boogie Fix and the forward tiltable Boogie Swing are the perfect standing aids for children and adolescents.
The transport of a standing device is really easy, thanks to the pre-mounted transport wheels. Optionally, Boogie Swing and Boogie Fix can also be equipped with steerable casters. With a maximum available width of 64 cm Boogie Swing fits through the most doors.
|Technical details||Boogie Swing|
|weight capacity||60 kg|
|User height||80 cm – 150 cm|
|Measurements (L x W)||67 x 54 cm / 73 x 58 cm / 80 x 64 cm|
The Boogie concept supports the therapeutic concept of an upright pose. With the support according to the three-point-method for an upright pose a careful and controlled strain to the bones and the whole musculature takes place. Even inactive muscles are activated, strained and stimulated. At the same time the balance system is stimulated by the upright pose, a fundamental requirement for the physical and cognitive development of a person. First with the perception of the 3-dimensional changes in a room the children can experience: up/down, back/front, right/left. From this they learn: side regulation, balance control, reflex control and as a result the build of a controllable muscle tone.
With this stimulation:
- a side dominance (parallel alignment, no diametric orientation and activity possible),
- a reflex interference (voluntary and/or involuntary movement patterns),
- an impaired perception in the sense of space and in sensory (the child can only partly attribute its limbs to its self and actually use them as “tools”)
can be worked against.
The danger of scoliosis, decubitus ulcers, trauma, spasms, cardiovascular, metabolism and/or digestive insufficiency etc. is distinctly reduced by this. Boogie supports the strengthening and stabilizing of the metabolism, the cardiovascular system, the sense of balance, perception, reflex control, the digestive system and breathing. Growable dimensions allow the therapeutically sensible use starting in the earliest child years.
- Four feet with two transport wheels in front
- Chest truss pads, adjustable in height and angle
- Posterior truss pad pluggable, adjustable in height and depth
- Knee truss pads with patella hole
- Optional: aluminum foot plate, continuous adjustable in height or divided, each adjustable in height, width and abduction
- Many different coating versions
- Many colours for the truss pad covers
Further equipment components
- 3D-foot plate, additionally, individually turnable and height adjustable
- Side chest truss pads, adjustable in all directions
- Side pelvic truss pad, adjustable in all directions
- Posterior truss pad with swivel bracket and crank, adjustable in all directions
- Knee truss pads with resting brackets, adjustable in all directions, individually abductable
- Spine truss pad adjustable in width
- Foot shells with belt
- Therapy tables in various sizes made of beech wood (also with toy box)
- Equipment with clamp lever instead of setscrew
- Four casters, lockable
- Back truss pad with swivel bracket
Didn’t find the necessary part? You can find further options in our order form or ask our technicians directly. We are glad to help!