The new world of positioning
With the new LoopSORGRS we are following the supply sequence in the area of tiltable active wheelchairs. Like its eponym, the LoopSORG seat shell base, LoopSORGRS quickly and easily adapts to the often rapid changes of its users and their therapy – in terms of size, course of therapy and changes in the clinical picture.
In addition to many other equipment options, you have the choice between: Standard seat and back, ERGO seat and back system for an individual and optimal body guidance or sufficient space and construction possibilities for a specially adapted seat shell from the specialized supplier.
- LoopSORGRS is a tiltable wheelchair for children, adolescents and adults with a weight up to 120kg.
- Individually tailored to your measurements and needs
- LoopSORGRS is tiltable from -3° bis +35°
- The optional orderable ERGO Seat- and back unit provides an individual and optimized body guidance.
- Parameters such as seat height, seat position/centre of gravity, distance of foot plate/s etc. can be adjusted precisely to the user
- LoopSORGhas a wide product range
- LoopSORG stands for highest patient benefit and user-friendly handling in the best technical quality– made in Germany.
Growable and tiltable active wheelchair
Without additional parts it can grow in width up to 4 cm, the seat depth is extendable up to 2 cm due to the seat supporting angle and the back height can be extended up to 5 cm. This is how LoopSORGRS becomes an allrounder with extensive adaptability to the individual therapy needs. All parameters can be adjusted precisely to the user.
ERGO-System for an optimized body guidance
The optional orderable ERGO Seat- and back unit provides an individual and optimized body guidance. The ERGO-side guards and ERGO knee guidance are supporting an optimized sitting position, which can be adapted to therapeutic aspects individually to the body shape. In addition, the 3-part ERGO back increases in width and angle-adjustable, thus, it offers enough space for a by a retailer customized seat shell.
Easy to use
Like its name provider LoopSORG, the LoopSORGRS stands for a precisely definable but adaptable therapy plan with the greatest possible patient benefit. Thanks to its sophisticated design, the many thoughtful, smart details and the highest craftsmanship, it also has a particularly user-friendly handling.
|seat width||30 – 48 cm (+ 4 cm)|
|seat depth||30 – 48 cm (+ 2 cm)|
|back height||30 – 60 cm (+ 5 cm)|
|max. weight capacity||120 kg|
|wheel sizes||20″ – 24″|
|caster sizes||5″, 5,5″, 6″, 7″|
|tilting angle||-3° bis +35°|
With the LoopSORGRS, several impairments and dysfunctions can be compensated or skills can be initiated and expanded:
- By tilting the seat and adjusting the back, the user perceives a change in the spatial position that is fundamental to the stimulation of their complete metabolism and perception.
- The easy change between an almost lying or leaning back and an upright sitting position additionally causes an alternating burden and relief of all muscle groups. This prevents contractures and tonal dysfunctions such as spasms, helps prevent decubitus ulcers, and relieves the user of pain and storage pressure.
- The deliberate use of permanent positioning change prevents a reflex overlay – at least, compensates and mitigates its consequences.
- The muscular stimulant is accompanied by stabilization and strengthening of the spine, which at least stabilizes and even alleviates an existing scoliosis.
- With the muscular stimulant the complete muscle tone and especially – as far as possible – the tone of the upper extremities is successively built up. In the ideal case, even a careful (re-) mobilization of the user can be achieved.
- The activities of the daily life are again closer to the realm of the feasible, whereby an autonomous way of life can be intended, initiated and built up.
- All functions of the LoopSORGRS can be operated with only one hand (tilting, adjustment of the back angle, adjustment of the leg support, etc.), whereby the assistant always has the other hand free to assist and secure the user and the use in the daily routine of the therapy is made much easier.
- The frequent change between active and rest position can easily be adjusted to the needs of the user, so that their residual functions can be used and further developed.
- The ability to adjust the tilt of the seat slightly forward makes it much easier to transfer in and out of the wheelchair, which significantly reduces spasms.
- rigid aluminium frame with 10 cm abduction
- growable without additional parts: back height +4 cm, seat width + 4cm and seat depth + 2cm.
- adjustable seat height and seat position
- tiltable from -3° up to +35°.
- back angle adjustable from 80°-120° and foldable to the front
- standard- or profile wheels (with integrated handrims) with drum brakes and quick-release axles, with pneumatic or flat-free tyres
- caster wheels with aluminium forks in many different versions
- ERGO-Seat- and back unit
- ERGO knee guidance
- second gas pressure spring for high load
- various leg support options
- retractable back extension
- Numerous positioning aids such as truss pads, headrests, arm pads etc.
- different single-hand controls
- various brakes
- different push handle variants
- therapy table
- anti tippers
- hundreds of spoke cover designs
- Eloxal colour package and much more
Didn’t find the necessary part?
You can find further options in our order form or ask our technicians directly. We are glad to help!!