Jump beta BSA
The Jump beta BSA enables a large therapeutic range with an exact determinable therapeutic benefit with its numerous variety of equipment. The foldable wheelchair has a frame with detachable and swing-back leg supports and the respective XL version for large people.
Customized individually to fit your measurements and needs.
- Jump beta BSA is a foldable activity wheelchair for adolescents and adults from a seat width of 28 cm.
- Jump beta BSA continues a mobilization initiated in early childhood up to a high adult age.
- Jump beta BSA is the versatile follow-up model of the smaller Jump alpha and even exceeds its enormous range of option
- Jump beta BSA is a real champion of variety for therapeutic use
- German Aid Index : 18.50.03.1083 (BSA-Version)
Detachable leg support
Jump beta BSA is just as durable and variable as the Sport-frame version. The only build difference is the detachable leg support. It can swing out and be detached completely. This way the user can get closer to the daily things in life. The transfer in and out of the wheelchair can occur closer and can therefore be managed by the user themselves. Or they can use the rest of the strength in their legs to patter. The swing up leg support can also be used as a rest, for example after an injury and/or to prevent thromboses etc.
Can be converted anytime
The BSA-version of the Jump beta is based on our modular assembly system whereby many modifications or changes can be done after you have purchased your Jump. Should a change from swing-back to swing-up leg supports need to be done, this is possible without a problem. The mounting on the frame is for both identical. This way the can even be used at the same time – for example to elevate only one leg. The calf rests can be adjusted steplessly to the user. Even a change from a seat cover to a firm seat plate and/or a firm curved back plate or the other way around can be accomplished easily.
If one wants to keep up in our global world then they must be mobile. A foldable wheelchair that can become a small, compact package and additionally supports all therapeutic goals is such an aid. It doesn’t matter if for the daily drive to school, work or on vacation… That is why all Jumps are foldable and have a wide range of equipment.
|Jump beta BSA
|30 – 50 cm
|34 – 54 cm (+ 4 cm)
|30 – 50 cm
|22″ – 26″
|4″, 5″, 5,5″, 6″, 7″
- building and strengthening of sensory perception
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of the complete muscular tone
- preservation, building and/or strengthening of (auto-)mobility
- stabilization and redressement of the pelvis-trunk-area (positioning)
- skeletal stabilization and strengthening of the vertebral column
- long-term and constant care at dysfunctions or insufficiency of the lower extremities
- stimulation and stabilization of metabolism and cardio-vascular-system
- permanent use with frequently changing range of activity/field of activity (foldable for transport)
- participation in social environment (inclusion)
- (infantile) cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- all types of paresis
- all types of plegia
- multiple sclerosis
- all types of myasthenia (atrophy and dystrophy)
- rheumatic diseases
- foldable aluminum frame, straight or abducted
- frame with complete detachable and swing-out leg support (BSA frame)
- all frames available in XL version
- seat and back cover
- standard wheels or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each with quick-release axles, pneumatic or flat-free tyres
- many different finish alternatives: shiny, metallic, coarse structured or dormant
- caster wheels with aluminum fork in many different versions
Further equipment components
- removable seat plate SeatFix
- anatomically formed seat and back cushions
- back angle adjustable in intervals up to 40° or with a gas pressure spring up to 30°
- firm curved back plate in different sizes and shapes
- different leg supports adjustable in height, depth and angle or hinged outwards (for Sport frame)
- different side guards and arm pads, also foldable
- push handles or bars adjustable in height and angle
- different brake systems, e.g. bowden cable brake, drum brake etc.
- reverse gear stop
- different positioning aids (head rests, abduction wedges and truss pads)
- therapy tables in different sizes and materials
- single-hand controls (single-hand steering, double handrim)
- handrim covers
- a lot of spoke cover designs
- special tyres and much more
Any desired option missing?
Have a look at the order forms for even more options, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need a customized solution!