Dynamic wheelchair for active drivers with involuntary movement disorders
Another member of our Dynamis family is the Dynamis MV – an active, dynamic wheelchair. The Dynamis MV was developed for people with involuntary stretching movements (e.g. spasms) who want to be actively mobile despite their limitations.
In over 30 years we have supplied many patients with spastic diseases or other muscular dysfunctions with special custom-made products through our special construction. We have let our experience from these custom-made products flow into our dynamic family and thus also into the Dynamis MV.
The Dynamis MV has a rigid frame, but is equipped with a dynamic back and a dynamic leg support – dynamic active drivers can also be supplied with a dynamic headrest as an option. The aim of the dynamic is to guide the involuntary stretching movements of the user and to bring the patient back into his original sitting position through the integrated rebound function of the spring system. The user is also supported by the physiological pivot points in the hip area and on the knees and is not restricted in his freedom of movement.
Take a look
- Dynamis MV is a dynamic active wheelchair that grows with the child for people with uncontrolled movement disorders.
- Thanks to the easily and continuously adjustable back dynamics, unlike systems with gas pressure springs, there is no need to search for the correct gas pressure spring strength.
- The Dynamis MV is suitable for children, adolescents and adults with a body weight of up to 90 kg.
- Every SORG wheelchair is individually made to your dimensions and needs.
- Available with ergonomic seat and back unit or as a basis for seat shell systems from specialist retailers.
- Dynamis MV can be finely adjusted to the user.
- The Dynamis MV is approved as a seat for transport in a motor vehicle according to ISO 7176-19.
- Dynamis MV stands for maximum patient benefit and user-friendly handling in the best craftsmanship – made in Germany
The adjustable back suspension with variably adaptable rebound function, the sprung leg support and the optional sprung headrest make the Dynamis MV the ideal aid for people with uncontrolled stretching movements or other motor dysfunctions. Combined with the natural pivot points in the knee angle on the leg support and the pelvis on the ERGO seat and back unit, the user’s movements can be optimally and dynamically guided.
The optionally available ERGO seat and back unit offers individual and optimal body guidance. The seat and back unit made of aluminum is adjustable in width + 2 / + 4 cm and in depth +2 cm. This means that it can still be perfectly adapted to the user even in growth phases. The side parts support an optimal sitting position, which can be individually adapted to the body shape according to therapeutic aspects. The Dynamis MV can be equipped with SORG’s own ERGO seat and back unit made of aluminum (with anatomically shaped seat and back parts), or alternatively with a seat shell that has been adapted by specialist retailers.
|Technical deatils||Dynamis MV|
|seat width||32 – 50 cm (+ 4 cm)|
|seat depth||34 – 52 cm (+ 2 cm)|
|back height||40 – 65 cm (+ 5 cm)|
|weight capacity||90 kg|
|caster size||5″, 6″, 7″|
- Thanks to the open pivot points in the pelvic and knee angles, the movement of the patient is guided and not fixed in the event of spasticity. So it is not worked against the movement, but dynamically with the movement.
- The back suspension has an adjustable rebound function that can be used to automatically guide the patient back into the original sitting position.
- All functions of the Dynamis MV can be operated with just one hand (back angle adjustment, adjustment of the leg support, etc.), which means that the caregiver always has the other hand free to help and secure the patient and everyday therapy is much easier.
- Dynamic back system with continuously adjustable back suspension by means of spring damping including rebound return to the pre-set basic setting.
- Dynamic leg support
- Height-adjustable push handle
- Frame and seat width grows by + 4 cm and seat depth by +2 cm without purchased parts
- Adjustable seat height and position
- Standard headrest
- Anti tipper (tilt protection) on both sides
- Back angle adjustable in three basic settings (90°/95°/100°)
- Standard wheels with drum brakes and quick-release axles as well as air- or puncture-proof tires
- Caster wheels with aluminum fork in different variations
- Knee lever and drum brake
Other equipment components
- ERGO-seat and back unit
- ERGO-knee guide
- Equinus spring suspension
- Dynamic headrest
- Various leg support options
- Numerous positioning aids such as swing-away laterals, arm pads, calf pads, etc.
- Other brake variants
- Therapy tables
- Sun shade
- Hundreds of different spoke cover designs
- Front end wheel for outdoors
- Anodized color package and much more…
Not found the option you need?
Further options can be found in the order form or on direct request from our technicians. We are happy to help!