- Built individually according to your measurements and needs
- the all-rounder of the SORG-Rollstuhl-family
- perfect adaptation to the therapeutic demands of each individual user, from childhood to adulthood
- abducted or straight frame
- individual adjustment fot he seat unit without affecting the wheel base
- stable and smooth handling with minimized effort
- growable in three dimensions
- variable wheel camber
- many cloth, colour and component options
- German Aid Index Nr. 18.50.03.1076
Individual in detail
The Vector-wheelchair-concept cannot be topped in variability. Due to this, it can be adjuseted ideally to the needs of the user. If it is for an active driver or as a base for a seat shell, the Vector can be adjusted to almost any needs, due to its wide range of equipment.
Displaceable back tubes
With the build of an adapter to displace the back tubes, the Vector can be moved 4 cm back without seat or back cover incl. seat supporting angle and stabilizing bar. This way the seat depth is extended 4 cm and you gain more room toward the back for, for example, an attachment of a seat shell.
Vector is a unique stable wheelchair with excelent driving features. It is suitable for children and adults and the followup model from the Mio. Its adaptability comes from the modular concept: a base for many further components which can be added or changed at any time. And starting at children sizes up to adult sizes with a user weight of up to 120 kg.
Vector stands for all the power and motivation that can be retrieved from the manifold opportunities of active self-determination this new all-round wheelchair offers. Vector opens new ways of exploring the environment in an active, independent way, which is the prerequisite for anyone who wants to develop and define their own individuality. The basic necessity for this active way of life is a reliable “companion” in all situations. This is why Vector is constructed as a strikingly sturdy but at the same time remarkably lightweight rigid wheelchair to face all the daily and special challenges of an active lifestyle.
Many challenges, one solution! Vector’s new frame concept is one of the most flexible and variable on the market! Whether you decide for a straight, an abducent or an adducted frame, whether you need 26 cm or 46 cm seat width, whether you require an activity chair or a base for a seat shell, Vector is designed to meet all your needs. Of course it is available in many different colours and comes in manifold equipment variations. And if that is not enough, our specialists are keen to create a customized Vector-based wheelchair for your very individual needs.
The Vector-concept combines all of our experiences from over 30 years of developing wheelchairs. The result is an optimized, variable wheelchair concept, ideally adaptable to the user. Furthermore, it can grow up to 4 cm in seat depth and width and up to 5 cm in back height, without changing parts. This way it stays flexible and can be adjusted to almost any needs, due to its wide range of equipment.
- rigid aluminium frame – straight, with 6 cm abduction or aducted – extendable by 4 cm in seat width and seat depth, and by 5 cm in back height
- seat support frame adjustable in height, depth and angle
- seat angle adjustable (up to 13°)
- seat cover individually adjustable
- adjustable back cover
- standard wheel lock
- standard wheels with aluminium handrims or profile wheels with inlay handrims
- pneumatic or solid tyres
- standard casters in 4“ – 7“ or transparent casters with LEDs
- many different frame colour variations: shiny, metallic, coarse structured and dormant
Further equipment components
- SeatFix – firm aluminium seat plate
- anatomically formed seat and back parts
- different moulded firm back variations
- back adjustable in angle from 80 – 120° and completely stowable
- many different seat- and back-cover fabrics and designs
- different leg supports adjustable in height, depth and angle
- special and design wheels
- drum brake
- caster equipment and track fixation
- special handrim covers and inlays
- different side guards and arm rests
- different head rests
- different push handle variations
- safety wheels with foot control, adjustable in height
- different brake lever extensions
- truss pads
- single-hand aids and double handrims
- waist belt and heel loop
- crutch holder and tipping lever
- backside bag (attachable to back tubes)
- therapy table variations
- A lot of different different spoke cover desings
Didn’t find the necessary part? You can find further options in our order form or ask our technicians directly. We are glad to help!