Customized individually to fit your measurements and needs.
- Jump beta DLS is a foldable activity wheelchair for adolescents and adults from a seat width of 28 cm.
- Jump beta DLS continues a mobilization initiated in early childhood up to a high adult age.
- Jump beta DLS is the versatile follow-up model of the smaller Jump alpha and even exceeds its enormous range of option
- Jump beta DLS is a real champion of variety for therapeutic use
- German Aid Index : 18.50.03.1083 (DLS-Version)
Detachable leg support
Jump beta DLS is just as durable and variable as the Sport-frame version. The only build difference is the detachable leg support. It can swing out and be detached completely. This way the user can get closer to the daily things in life. The transfer in and out of the wheelchair can occur closer and can therefore be managed by the user themselves. Or they can use the rest of the strength in their legs to patter. The swing up leg support can also be used as a rest, for example after an injury and/or to prevent thromboses etc.
Can be converted anytime
The DLS-version of the Jump beta is based on our modular assembly system whereby many modifications or changes can be done after you have purchased your Jump. Should a change from swing-back to swing-up leg supports need to be done, this is possible without a problem. The mounting on the frame is for both identical. This way the can even be used at the same time – for example to elevate only one leg. The calf rests can be adjusted steplessly to the user. Even a change from a seat cover to a firm seat plate and/or a firm curved back plate or the other way around can be accomplished easily.
If one wants to keep up in our global world then they must be mobile. A foldable wheelchair that can become a small, compact package and additionally supports all therapeutic goals is such an aid. It doesn’t matter if for the daily drive to school, work or on vacation… That is why all Jumps are foldable and have a wide range of equipment.